Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

A dinner party we wish we never have

Room 26 had a dinner party. But it was no ordinary dinner party.


I ate a  hairy apple covered in chocolate sauce.

I ate a cake that can talk.

I ate a dinner with hairy eyes on it.

I ate a flying cake.

I ate a hairy cake.

I ate a hairy banana minion.

I ate a chicken drum that can talk.

I ate a banana that could dance.

I ate a pig that was hairy that could talk.

I ate a banana that can sing.

I ate a banana that had hair.

I ate an apple with hairy hair.

I ate a disguisting kebab.

I ate a cherry that had legs.

I ate a apple that has hair.

I ate a pig that has big toes.

I ate a chicken with one eye ball.

I ate a big cow with big bongky ears.

I ate a purple chicken that had chocolate hair.


It was a funny and wacky party. It was delicious. We had a fun night but we got really fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.